Thursday, June 16, 2011

Procrastination

I have a sickness. It's called "procrastination". I spend far too much time putting things off, not enough time actually following up on ideas/projects/creations... It's Thursday and I haven't posted at all this week! I have hiked every day... and read books every day... and knitted a little and cooked some... and here are some photos I took when I was in the city on Saturday, before it started raining.

Gargoyles! 


a butterfly net :)

check out these shoes!!!
I'd tell you I love New York City... and I do, I love the vibrancy, the food, the art beat... but I think my favorite part of the City is Central Park... and so I always feel like I'm cheating a bit... saying I love the City... because the Park is sort of... well a park :) if that makes sense.

I'm hoping that in the next few weeks I'll learn something more about what motivates me so that I can move forward... maybe finish a few things.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, procrastination, I know thee well.

    Elisabeth I miss you! Hopefully I can come visit sometime soon and tag along (pun intended) on all your hikes! They sound great!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I wanna know!