Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We made it!

We made it to Connecticut today. It was a long journey and we're happy it's over.

The house looks great. I'll have pictures for you soon.

Tag has been a bit sick today. I think it's just been a long time without his regular schedule. No horrible incidents to report.

In other news, the La Quinta in Stamford is not so classy... tomorrow we'll be depositing the cats in their new home (checking on them daily until we are moved in) and moving to a classier establishment.

It's been stormy all day. I love storms!

I'm looking forward to getting to know the area better. And can't wait to go explore NYC!

For now I'll leave you with a picture of the George Washington Bridge and of Tag enjoying a traveling bully stick... the last leg of our journey is complete!



No comments:

Post a Comment

What's on your mind? I wanna know!