Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ravens' landing...

Not much to say in the way of writing today. Here's a link to a humorous new post by Keith Miller, though.

In other news, I was still creative this weekend. Two new paintings and a third one started on the easel... here are the two I finished:



I find my inspiration at the oddest moments. I think I like painting because of the instant gratification (relative, I know)... writing takes a long time and a lot of effort and the end result is not quite... THIS... I keep working at it though. But for now I'm pleased with my Ravens.

Here's to a new week and lots to do!

3 comments:

  1. Love the paintings! You're so talented.

    Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes it feels so wonderful to smear paint on canvas. That your talent show through is a nice bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the idea in the raven looking at the moon. Makes me wonder if the raven is really here on earth!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I wanna know!