I was tagged by my new pal Hildred (great name by the way) to play along in this 11 questions meme. Thanks to Hildred for the creative questions! I hope you like my answers.
1. What is the single most annoying trope that makes you want to claw your eyes out? Ah... for me it's the "I'm helpless and my life means nothing without HIM..." I love a good strong female character, so to read so many roles that fit the trope makes me sick.
2. If you could alter history and claim credit for any book ever written, what would it be? Right now I'd say "Hunger Games"... Suzanne Collins wrote a great trilogy... and I wish it was mine :)
3. How many kids were in your HS graduating class? 500 kids in my graduating class, or thereabouts. 1996. Yep
4. If you were guaranteed massive success either way, would you rather traditionally publish or self-publish? I think... all things being equal... I'd have to say I'd self-publish... because I wouldn't want to rely on anyone else for my success. I'd want to be strong, like one of my characters, and in charge of my own fate.
5. What's the most you've ever paid for an article of clothing...for yourself? Do shoes count? I bought a pair of Danskos for $120... because they have awesome arch support and will last a long time.
6. Singer, Model, or Actress - who you gonna be? I was, am, and will always be a singer.
7. Chef, Driver, or Maid - who you gonna hire? I'd hire a maid. I hate to clean.
8. Bath or shower? I'm a shower girl.... I get bored in baths.
9. You're scheduling for a delivery to your house during normal business hours. What time do you request, and why? Early as possible. Whatever I'm having delivered must be good. I'm sure I'll want it as soon as possible.
10. Could you survive a whole year or more in a traditional Japanese apartment? Sure I could survive. It would be cramped and I'd complain a LOT, probably... but I'd be in Japan, right? So I'd have a lot to distract me.
11. Favorite Pokemon. And you can't cop out with "i dunno pokemon" because here's a link, pick the cutest one! I'm still going to cop out on this one and choose Pikachu... he's the only Pokemon I really know, but I like him.
Now... I'm not ACTUALLY going to tag anyone... why? Because I don't want to :) I WILL give you a list of 11 questions, though... at the very end of the post... and if you'd like to answer them, feel free to do so in the comments. I'd love to hear your answers!
The second part of my post today has to do with YATT (also know as Young Adult Teen Tuesday, a meme hosted by SA Larsen over at Writer's Ally)
Ok, now for the 11 questions I'd like to know about YOU.
- What's your favorite animal and why? (If you don't like ANY animals, why?)
- If you had an unlimited budget, where would your next vacation spot be?
- Say you have an old, blind cat that lives in your attic... what's its name?
- Do you like fruitcake? Why or why not?
- What do you do to cure writer's block?
- You're a super hero. What's your outfit look like?
- Building on #6, what's your super power?
- Doctor Who?
- What's your favorite snack?
- What book can you remember reading in your youth that had a major effect on you?
- It's the zombie invasion and you're barricaded in a house with 4 other people. If you could choose those 4 people, who would they be?
I'm looking forward to your answers AND... your questions!!!