Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My apologies

I kinda dropped the ball. I hope you all can forgive me. I got swamped by work (manuscripts, manuscripts everywhere) and I haven't been able to give A to Z the attention it deserves. I suppose that's why they say you should write your posts a month early and schedule them... But I've always been a pantster, and my best, most authentic work comes right in the moment. So....

I promise to continue the alphabet soon, and to go all the way to the finish line, but... it's gonna take me longer than a month.

I hope that you'll stick around.

While I'm MIA, tell me a little bit more about YOU! How's it going?

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you're slowing down on A to Z; I decided I could only do it if there were only three days a week to do it.

    Instead, I've gone over to camp nano. I'm at the halfway point (convenient since it's half way through april). Besides, new manuscripts are the world's greatest cure for the hair tearing out frustration of querying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just do your best! And yah, I wrote almost all of them ahead of time. I couldn't even consider it otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's kind of nice to see someone else struggling!! This is hard, isn't it? Good luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I wanna know!