Saturday, May 22, 2010

My last lesson

We're moving this week. Had a garage sale today. Got rid of a lot of stuff, actually. Yipee!

Sadly, I had my last riding lesson on Watson this past Wednesday. We had a great ride, though. I was having some anxiety in the morning, probably connected to the emotion of it being my last lesson. But I told myself I was just going to ride and not hold back... and have a good time. So we did. We did pole patterns and a few cross rails (Leslie did one vertical jump). Watson was SO happy... by the end of the lesson we were going VERY fast (for Watson), and somehow I was managing to keep his head up fairly well.

Noah took lots of pictures and some short videos. And by short videos, I mean SHORT videos :) Here they are for your viewing pleasure




























2 comments:

  1. You guys look great! I love all the pictures. Looks like a fun lesson. Good luck on the move!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still giggling at the 3-second canter-bys. Hahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I wanna know!