Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A to Z Blogging Challenge

It's coming. Are YOU ready? What is it? Click here to find out.

I'm SO not ready! This is my first year doing this blogfest, and I thought I should be prepared. So a month ago I made a list and decided to write all my posts ahead of time. Ha! I have written a total of one and a half posts so far... but at least I have a theme and topics for each post... I hope that puts me SOMEWHERE out ahead of myself.

Meh, I'm a pantster, anyhow. If the fire is not lit underneath me I'm not going to start hopping around. I hope to see many of you out there, too, and the creative ideas you inspire in me for next year!


4 comments:

  1. Yeah, I've decided I've got too much going on in my life in April to do the A to Z challenge. But that means I'll have more time to comment on other blogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll look forward to your comments, then, Rena :)

      Delete
  2. Hello, just stopping by to wish you luck with the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I need to write a few more posts to get ahead!!

      Delete

What's on your mind? I wanna know!