Monday, September 12, 2011

It's "Writers' Week"

writers' week It's Writers' Week over on Suess's Pieces! You should check it out. She's got lots of tips and tricks for writers from other writers! It's going to be an inspirational and informational fun-filled time :) Also, there's a writing contest. Eep! I may actually complete a piece just to be involved. Join me and Emily Suess and stretch your brain a little this week.

In other news, I got pretty much no writing at all done last week. I did have some good learning time during yoga, but no forward movement on the word count. I need to wrap this thing up pretty quickly now! September is flying by, and I want to be ready to work on my Other WIP for NaNoWriMo in November. Gasp!

Goals for this week:
1. Finish knitting wrist warmers to take to Lori next week in Yellowstone
2. Write end sequence for WIP #1
3. Check out books on Kauai from the library (we're going next month! yay!)
4. Write entry for Writers' Week contest
5. Bake something with apples in refrigerator...
6. A new sketch (would be nice)

What are your goals this week?

4 comments:

  1. So happy you'll be joining in on the contest fun. I can't wait to start reading entires from everyone.

    You've got some pretty fantastic goals there, too. :) Good luck with all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. numbers 1 and 3 sound promising.... :) and I love the pic. how did Bangs get over there?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got back from a conference, so my goals this week are to get a couple of queries out to agents I met, and a couple of requests from those who asked for pages. Love your goals~ especially the knitting. I wish I could knit well :) I'm slow as molasses and not very neat about it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your goals!

    It's nice that ywhile you strive to meet them, you have the company of those adorable kitties all sharing the same tower.

    ReplyDelete

What's on your mind? I wanna know!